- 5:00 pm
- Second Tuesday of each month
- Room 330, Saint Paul City Hall, 15 Kellogg Blvd., West, Saint Paul, MN
The next meeting is set for 5:00 pm on Tuesday, Sept. 10, 2019.
The meeting will be held in the lobby of Saint Paul Regional Water Services at 1900 Rice Street.
This is a change from the regular venue.
Beginning at 5 p.m. there will be a public hearing to receive comments on the proposed 2020 budget, which includes water charges.
Following public comment, the Board will hold their regular meeting and vote or table the proposed budget for a future meeting.
If the Board decides to send the proposed budget for approval to the Saint Paul City Council as part of the city’s budget process, the City Council will hold public hearings on the overall city budget, of which the water budget is a part.
If approved there, the City Council will establish the water charges by resolution following a public hearing as part of the 2020 budget actions.
Go to www.stpaul.gov/water for more information about Saint Paul Regional Water Services.
Board of Water Commissioners
Staff contact: Steve Schneider, 651-266-6274, email@example.com
List of Criteria:
- Seven members consisting of
- Three City Council members
- Two resident citizens of Saint Paul who hold no other City office or City employment
- Two resident citizens of a suburb or suburbs that have water system(s) owned by the board, and shall be appointed as provided for in the water extension agreements in the suburbs
- St. Paul residency required for City Council members and Saint Paul representatives
St. Paul enabling code applicable to board:
Chapters 85 through 104 of the Legislative Code of the City of Saint Paul, commonly known as the Water Code
Length of term: 4 years
5 pm on second Tuesday of each Month
Saint Paul City Hall, 15 West Kellogg Blvd, Room 330, Saint Paul, MN
Powers & Duties
- Operating the Water Utility
- Preparing budgets
- Recommending issuance of revenue bonds
- Recommending water rates
- Condemning and acquiring land
Vacancies: There are no current vacancies
Complete an application online or print one out and mail it in. You can apply for more than one committee per application. Mayor Carter encourages applicants to get recommendations from their City Councilmembers.
Please send applications to:
ATTN: Noel Nix
390 City Hall 15 Kellogg Blvd.West
Saint Paul, MN 55102.
For a complete list of boards, committees and commissions, please see the list to the right-hand side of this screen. For questions about the application process please contact Noel Nix via email at Noel.Nix@ci.stpaul.mn.us.