- Garbage, bottles, cans, paper, and other refuse shall be placed in designated trash receptacles.
- The following conduct is not allowed on park property: fighting; offensive, abusive or obscene language, gestures or behavior; disturbing, harassing, or interfering with any park employee, another visitor, or their property; intentionally disrupting the orderly operation of the park; and disregarding the rights or safety of others.
- Weapons are not allowed on any park property or in any park facility.
Consumption of Alcohol
The possession and consumption of alcohol is prohibited in City parks, except as follows:
- The possession and consumption of non-intoxicating malt liquor (containing no more than 3.2 percent alcohol by weight) is allowed from 8 a.m.–8 p.m. and only within the designated areas of Cherokee Regional Park, Como Regional Park, Harriet Island Regional Park, Phalen Regional Park, and Highland Park as well as Rice and Arlington, McMurray, and Dunning sports facilities. No glass beverage containers are allowed.
- Alcohol is allowed at Midway Stadium for tailgating purposes during scheduled City events and during games played by the Saint Paul Saints. This activity coincides with Midway Stadium's parking lot regulations.
Additional guidelines may vary from site to site. Please contact the site for specific rules of conduct. Thank you for your cooperation and support of Municipal Athletics.