Citywide Spring Cleanup
To our dedicated partners and volunteers:
In alignment with public health official guidelines, Saint Paul Parks and Recreation has made the decision to cancel this year's annual Citywide Spring Cleanup scheduled for Saturday, April 25. See our modified "DIY Citywide Spring Cleanup" information below.
At this time, our parks and trails remain open to the public. Please visit www.stpaul.gov/parks-covid19 for park visitor recommendations in alignment with CDC guidelines.
DIY Citywide Spring Cleanup
Join us in celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day with a DIY Citywide Spring Cleanup! This celebration will run the entire month of April with your own independent parks and trails trash cleanup.
Follow these easy steps:
- Bring your own trash bags and gloves from home.
- Find a local park or trail.
- Pick up trash while maintaining at least a 6ft distance from anyone not in your household.
- Dispose of the bag in your own trash bin at home or place next to a park trash bin.
- Celebrate what you have done for the Earth by sharing your cleanup photos with #CitywideCleanup to encourage your friends and family to participate.
Please visit www.stpaul.gov/parks-covid19 full park restrictions and modifications. Found an unsafe item in the park? Notify us at 651-266-6400.
PLEASE NOTE: This event does not collect household items. For more information on where and when to drop off household items please refer to the Public Works Citywide Drop-Off page.