Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work with our staff, contractors, and suppliers to deliver proposed 2020 construction projects during the COVID-19 pandemic. Saint Paul Public Works continues to follow all federal and state health and safety guidelines to protect our staff, partners, and community.
- Projects are anticipated to move forward
- Community meetings and input for public hearings will be held online or by phone rather than in-person
- Construction work will continue to be evaluated and may require adjustments
- Updates will be posted as they become available
What is Planned?
- Saint Paul Public Works, in collaboration with Saint Paul Department of Parks and Recreation and Ramsey County, is making trail, sidewalk, and bikeway improvements along Como Avenue between Raymond Avenue and Hamline Avenue
- The project will improve the safety and comfort of walking and biking in the area
- It will also complete a key segment of the Saint Paul Grand Round, a 27-mile scenic parkway that connects parks and neighborhoods across Saint Paul
- Work to complete boulevard restoration and final cleanup has begun.
- Crews are anticipating completing all remaining restoration work, pavement markings, and wayfinding sign installation by the end of May 2021.
- Please view Como Avenue Trail 04-19-2021 Project Update for further details and information.