A Moving Permit is required to move buildings into, within, through, or out of the City of Saint Paul. Moving contractors licensed by the State of Minnesota may obtain permits to move buildings. Requirements vary according to the size and type of the structure to be moved.

Moving Permit Application

Last Edited: June 13, 2023