Saint Paul Public Works continues to work with City leadership, our Emergency Management and other City departments, the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), and Ramsey County Public Health to respond to COVID-19 in our community. We continue to follow the directions and recommendations of all our state and federal officials.
Saint Paul Public Works will continue to serve our residents and public, as well as protect the safety and health of our employees during this coronavirus pandemic. For Public Works this means we are reviewing and updating our Continuity of Operations Plan in the event we need to activate all or parts of it to safely:
- ensure safe streets, sidewalks, bike paths and bridges;
- maintain well-functioning sewers, signals, signs, meters and lighting;
- collect recycling and garbage from all residents;
- issue needed right of way permits;
- engineer and plan for current and future projects; and
- provide needed technology and administrative work for our department operations.
Click here for Citywide COVID-19 Updates