About Lowertown Dog Park
Located near CHS Field, Lowertown Dog Park is completely fenced in and is a designated off-leash area. The park was given a complete renovation during the construction of CHS Field.
Dog Park Rules
- Keep your dog in sight and under voice control at all times.
- Clean up and dispose of feces left by your dog. Owners must bring pet-waste bags. Bags are not provided on-site.
- Dogs must be licensed and vaccinated.
- No aggressive dogs allowed. If your dog becomes unruly or plays rough, leash it and leave immediately.
- Female dogs in heat and dogs under the age of four months are prohibited.
- Use at your own risk. Owners are responsible and liable for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all times.
- Users are limited to three dogs per visit.
- It is recommended that children be supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Keep your dog within the designated Off-Leash Dog Area boundaries.
- All other city park rules apply.