Chapter 130 of the Saint Paul Legislative Code provides for the vacation of public streets and alleys, or portions thereof, within the City. All petitions shall include the facts and reasons for the vacation, accompanied by a plat of the area proposed to be vacated. Petitions shall be filed with the City Clerk. Petition forms can be requested at 651-266-8850.

Last Edited: July 7, 2016