Upcoming HREEO Commission meeting(s):
March 21, 2017 6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Saint Paul Jewish Community Center (JCC), Library Room
1375 Saint Paul Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55116
- Third Tuesday of the month
- 6:00 pm
- Meeting locations vary
- General Meetings are open to the public
- Due to the varying locations, available space for the public to attend may be limited
Size: 21 members
Residency: A majority of the members must be Saint Paul residents
Term: Three years
Power and Duties
- Serves in an advisory capacity to the Director of the Human Rights and Equal Economic Opportunity Department
- Reviews the performance of the Department
- Hear and determine discrimination complaints under the Saint Paul Human Rights Ordinance
Administrative Hearing Procedures
Administrative hearing procedures were adopted by the HREEO Commission pursuant to Section 183.19 (7) of the Saint Paul Legislative Code to govern the hearing of complaints brought before a hearing panel of the Commission pursuant to Section 183.24.
Resolutions Passed by the HREEO Commission
1) You can now apply online, visit Online Committee Application. You can learn more by contacting 651-266-8512.
2) Download an Application. You can apply for more than one committee per application. Mayor Coleman encourages applicants to get recommendations from their City Council members.
Please return applications to: Office of the Mayor 390 City Hall 15 Kellogg Blvd., West Saint Paul, MN 55102 Phone: 651-266-8510 Fax: 651-266-8521