Night Parking During a Snow Emergency
Remember: See the sign, move it by 9 p.m.!
- Beginning at 9 p.m., parking is not allowed on streets marked with signs that say "NIGHT PLOW ROUTE" or "NIGHT PLOW ROUTE THIS SIDE OF STREET."
- All of downtown is no parking at night during a snow emergency even though it is not signed.
- Parking is allowed on Day Plow Routes (streets that DO NOT have a Night Plow Route sign) until the the Night Route is plowed to the curb.
Day Parking During a Snow Emergency
Remember: The following day, the sign is the way!
- Parking is allowed on streets with a Night Plow Route sign starting at 8 a.m. the morning after a snow emergency is declared.
- Parking is not allowed on Day Plow Routes until the street is plowed to the curb.
Visit the Snow Plowing page to see if a Snow Emergency has been declared.