Saint Paul Animal Control Center (SPAC)
The Saint Paul Animal Control Center (SPAC) is located at 1285 Jessamine Ave., W. and is open to the public Monday-Friday, 10:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Animal Center Services Include:
- Dispatching Animal Control Officers
- Processing animal licenses and permits for Saint Paul residents
- Sheltering stray and unwanted animals found in or owned by Saint Paul residents
- Cats, dogs and other animals may be brought to SPAC during public hours
Animal Control Field Services include:
- Responding to complaints and conducting enforcement for violations animal ordinances and statutes
- Impounding stray and dangerous dogs
- Investigating animal bites
- Animal Control Officers do not respond to complaints about healthy stray cats or healthy wildlife complaints. We will continue to respond to sick, injured, or aggressive wild and domestic animals.
Animal Licenses & Permits
Animal Control provides a series of informational brochures, some of which are available online:
- Be a Good Cat Neighbor
- Be a Responsible Pet Neighbor
- Breaking the Barking Habit
- What You Should Know About Rabies
If you have questions, contact our Animal Control office at 651-266-1100, or email the DSI Message Center.