City Ordinance Against Barking Disturbance


According to Saint Paul City Ordinance 200.14, it is unlawful for any person to "own, keep, have in possession, or harbor any dog which howls, yelps, or barks to the reasonable annoyance of any other person or persons."

Reporting a Barking Dog Problem

If you have a barking dog problem in your neighborhood, you can call the Animal Control Center during normal business hours at 651-266-1100, or the Saint Paul Police non-emergency number at 651-291-1111 if the center is closed. Return to brochure table of contents