Instructions for Using Your Recycling Cart
- Set out your recycling cart by 6:00 a.m. along the edge of the alley or curb with arrows on the top lid facing out.
- Make sure snow is cleared away from the recycling cart. Do not place in or on a snow bank, or in standing water (to prevent your cart from freezing to the ground in the winter).
- Do not place the cart on or behind any retaining wall, inside a fence, or behind a car.
- Place your recycling cart at least two feet away from objects such as garages, trash cart, trees, fences, etc.
- All material must fit loosely inside your cart with the lid closed. Do not place extra cardboard next to your cart.
- Remember to remove your cart from the curb after collection.