About Communications and Digital Media
The Office of Communications and Digital Media is a division of the Office of Technology and Communications and provides two distinct areas of service to the City of Saint Paul.
- Produces videos for the City's digital properties and cable channels.
- Provides creative services to City departments.
- Provides live coverage of Saint Paul City Council and Ramsey County Board of Commissioner meetings.
Office of Cable Communications
- Administers and oversees Saint Paul's cable franchise with cable television provider, Comcast.
- Enforces the provisions of the cable franchise.
- Assists Saint Paul residents with unresolved cable complaints.
- Oversees contract with the Saint Paul Neighborhood Network and its provision of the public and educational access channels.