Water Quality Report An annual report of all the substances detected in our water in the previous year.
Monthly Water Analysis Information on the physical and chemical components of our water.
Water leaks and conservation
- Money Down the Toilet Information on detecting and fixing toilet and faucet leaks.
- Fun Facts About Water Conservation Ways to reduce water use in your home.
- Keeping Lead Out Tips to reduce lead levels in your tap water originating from inside your plumbing or service line.
- Information on a partial lead service line replacement Information on what is a partial lead service line replacement and steps I can take to reduce lead in my drinking water if I have had one
- Water supply, distribution, and lead service lines Information on where our water comes from, what we do to treat it, how it gets to your home, and lead service lines
- Presentation on water quality and lead service lines PDF of PowerPoint presentation on water quality and lead service lines
Bill paying methods and assistance
- WaterWorks An initiative to assist financially needy customers with water and sewer costs. Provides a form to contribute to the program.
- Direct Pay/Monthly Manager. Apply for direct withdrawal through monthly withdrawals (Monthly manager) or quarterly withdrawals (Direct pay).
- Online Bill Pay. Pay Your water bill online. Sign up to receive only electronic bills. Go to online bill payment site.
Jobs at SPRWS
- Job Brochure. How to apply for a job at SPRWS.
- Only Tap Water Delivers. Information on how water delivery contributes to public health, fire protection, and the economy.
- I Want to Be Here for You. Information on how your water supply provides fire protection.
- I'm not so Easily Replaced Information on water infrastructure, such as water mains.
- Moving Postcard. Information for when you sell or move from a home.
- How to Read Your Water Meter. A guide to reading your digital water meter. Please read all nine digits. You will need a flashlight to read this meter.
- Alternative Meter Application. Application to acquire an alternative water meter reading system for your property.
- Preventing Frozen Pipes. Tips on preventing your water meter and water pipes from freezing in the winter months.
- Beyond the Faucet. Booklet on the history of the water utility, including water sources, treatment methods, and delivery of safe, reliable, quality water at a reasonable cost to more than 424,000 customers in Saint Paul and the surrounding communities. 20 pages. PDF.
Annual and Financial Reports
Annual reports are in PDF format and range from 16 to 20 pages. They will take several minutes to download.
- SPRWS 2014 Annual Report
Financial reports are in PDF format and can be up to 73 pages. They will take several minutes to download.
- 2015 Financial Report
- 2016 Financial Report