Parking Meter Information
- Night rates start at 6 p.m., unless event rates are in effect.
- Day rates start at 8 a.m. Prepayments are allowed starting at 7:00 a.m.Standard Parking Meter Rates and Hours
- Downtown parking meters are enforced Monday through Saturday, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., except for City holidays.
- Rates vary based on meter location. Check map for specific rates - zoom in to see meters as black squares and click on meter to see specific rates.
Parking meters outside of the downtown are enforced Monday through Saturday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., except for City holidays (see below).
Upcoming Downtown Events
Event parking meter rates apply on these dates and times at meters in the event area.
Xcel Energy Center Events
|Wednesday, August 2, 2023||Paramore||6PM-10PM|
|Friday, August 4, 2023||Earth Wind and Fire/Lionel Richie||6PM-10PM|
|Monday, August 7, 2023||Nickelback||6PM-10PM|
|Wednesday, August 16, 2023||Sam Smith||6PM-10PM|
|Thursday, August 31, 2023||Pearl Jam||6PM-10PM|
CHS Field Events
|Thursday, August 3, 2023||Cat Video Festival||6PM-10PM|
|Tuesday, August 8, 2023||Saints vs. Louisville||6PM-10PM|
|Thursday, August 10, 2023||Saints vs. Louisville||6PM-10PM|
|Friday, August 11, 2023||Saints vs. Louisville||6PM-10PM|
|Saturday, August 12, 2023||Saints vs. Louisville||6PM-10PM|
|Tuesday, August 15, 2023||Saints vs. Indianapolis||6PM-10PM|
|Wednesday, August 16, 2023||Saints vs. Indianapolis||6PM-10PM|
|Thursday, August 17, 2023||Saints vs. Indianapolis||6PM-10PM|
|Friday, August 18, 2023||Saints vs. Indianapolis||6PM-10PM|
|Saturday, August 19, 2023||Saints vs. Indianapolis||6PM-10PM|
|Tuesday, August 29, 2023||Saints vs. Columbus||6PM-10PM|
|Wednesday, August 30, 2023||Saints vs. Columbus||6PM-10PM|
|Thursday, August 31, 2023||Saints vs. Columbus||6PM-10PM|
Payment is required at parking meters throughout the City Monday through Saturday, except for the following holidays: Reduce the risk of ticketing by following not only posted parking signs, but also those un-posted around intersections and other areas.
- New Year's Day (January 1st and the federally observed holiday)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (July 4 and the federally observed holiday)
- Labor Day
- Indigenous Peoples' Day
- Veterans Day (November 11th and the federally observed holiday)
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day (December 25th and the federally observed holiday)
Download the Passport Parking App
- Quick Registration - 2 minutes or less!
- Pay and Extend on The Go - Need more time? Extend your parking from your phone!
- Get Reminders - See how much time you have left in your session. Plus get reminders 10 minutes before it expires.
- Zone for St. Paul Parking Meters is 651