In alignment with the latest guidelines from the Minnesota Department of Health we have made the decision to suspend all Right Track in-person activities until April 10, 2020. Emails have been sent to all youth applicants about their current status in the program, and next steps to prepare for a summer position with Right Track. If you applied for Right Track, but did not get an email please email your first and last name and what your question or concern is to the Right Track team and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Work Readiness Materials
- Professional Development Training Material
- Resume Writing
- Common Interview Questions – Practice these with a mentor, friend, or community member!
- Professional Clothing
- Resources for Business Casual Clothing – Find free and inexpensive professional clothing.
- Sending a Professional Email
- Banking, Budgeting, & Saving
- Sample Budget Create a budget with this resource from GradReady.
- How to Save Handout Learn ways to save money with this resource from GradReady.
- Choosing a Bank Handout Decide which bank is right for you with this resource from GradReady.
- How to Read a Bank Statement Handout Understand your bank statement with this resource from GradReady.
- For Youth with Disabilities
- The Autism Society of Minnesota offers work-preparedness support on a variety of levels for job seekers. Learn more about skillshops, e-learning tools, and mentoring.
- Lesson Plans for Job Skills Workshops
- Lesson plans compiled by Right Track and Community Technology Empowerment Program -A SPNN, can be found on our School & Community Resources page.
We currently do not have any youth trainings scheduled. Please check again at another time.
How to get matched with a job during the school year:
Eligibility Paperwork (for school year Right Track Workers)
- 2019-2020 School Year Income Affidavit/Permission Slip – Required by our funders.
- Workforce One Form – Required by our funders.
Payroll and Hiring Resources (for hired YJ01 workers)
- YJ01 18-19 School Year Pay Dates!
- Direct Deposit Sign Up
- Payroll Packet Checklist
- What Documents do I Need to Complete My Payroll Packet?
- Official I-9 List of Acceptable Documents
- Selective Service Registration
- Right Track YJ01 Discipline Policy
- Internet Access and Email Policy
- Workplace Conduct Policy – The actual policy, to read before signing the acknowledgement form.
- Workplace Conduct & Internet Access Policy – Acknowledgement Form – All current/returning workers need to sign/turn this in.
Other Twin Cities Employment Opportunities
- City of Saint Paul – Look for seasonal positions
- Learn about city jobs from the people who have them A career with the City of Saint Paul
- Genesys Works
- STEP-UP (the Minneapolis equivalent of Right Track)
- Ramsey County Workforce Solutions/ U LEAD
- And find many more employers across the state through Minnesota’s Department of Employment and Economic Development
Contact Right Track at (651) 266-6363 or RightTrack@ci.stpaul.mn.us