Work Readiness Materials
- Professional Development Training Material
- Resume Writing
- Common Interview Questions – Practice these with a mentor, friend, or community member!
- Professional Clothing
- Resources for Business Casual Clothing – Find free and inexpensive professional clothing.
- Sending a Professional Email
- Banking, Budgeting, & Saving
- Sample Budget Create a budget with this resource from GradReady.
- How to Save Handout Learn ways to save money with this resource from GradReady.
- Choosing a Bank Handout Decide which bank is right for you with this resource from GradReady.
- How to Read a Bank Statement Handout Understand your bank statement with this resource from GradReady.
- For Youth with Disabilities
- The Autism Society of Minnesota offers work-preparedness support on a variety of levels for job seekers. Learn more about skillshops, e-learning tools, and mentoring.
- Lesson Plans for Job Skills Workshops
- Lesson plans compiled by Right Track and Community Technology Empowerment Program -A SPNN, can be found on our School & Community Resources page.
We currently do not have any youth trainings scheduled. Please check again at another time.
How to get matched with a job during the school year:
Our school year program is less than half of the size of our summer program, meaning we employ fewer youth during the school year. Many of our partners will retain their worker(s) from the summer, but a few will have open positions.
- All school year positions have been filled.
- If you are interested in a summer job or internship, make sure to complete the youth application by March 4th, 2018. Check out our youth application guide for information you'll need to apply.
Hiring Paperwork (for school year Right Track Workers)
- 2017-2018 School Year Income Affidavit/Permission Slip – Required by our funders.
- Workforce One Form – Required by our funders.
- Workplace Conduct Policy – Acknowledgement Form – All current/returning workers need to sign/turn this in.
- Workplace Conduct Policy – The actual policy, to read before signing the acknowledgement form.
Payroll Resources (for hired YJ01 workers)
- YJ01 17-18 School Year Pay Dates!
- Direct Deposit Sign Up
- Payroll Packet Checklist
- What Documents do I Need to Complete My Payroll Packet?
- Official I-9 List of Acceptable Documents
- Selective Service Registration
Other Twin Cities Employment Opportunities
- City of Saint Paul – Look for seasonal positions
- Learn about city jobs from the people who have them
- A career with the City of Saint Paul
- City of Saint Paul
- Cookie Cart
- Genesys Works
- STEP-UP (the Minneapolis equivalent of Right Track)
- Ramsey County Workforce Solutions/ U LEAD
- And find many more employers across the state through Minnesota’s Department of Employment and Economic Development