Work Readiness Materials
- Professional Development Training Material
- Resume Writing
- Common Interview Questions – Practice these with a mentor, friend, or community member!
- Professional Clothing
- Resources for Business Casual Clothing – Find free and inexpensive professional clothing.
- Sending a Professional Email
- Banking, Budgeting, & Saving
- Sample Budget Create a budget with this resource from GradReady.
- How to Save Handout Learn ways to save money with this resource from GradReady.
- Choosing a Bank Handout Decide which bank is right for you with this resource from GradReady.
- How to Read a Bank Statement Handout Understand your bank statement with this resource from GradReady.
- For Youth with Disabilities
- The Autism Society of Minnesota offers work-preparedness support on a variety of levels for job seekers. Learn more about skillshops, e-learning tools, and mentoring.
- Lesson Plans for Job Skills Workshops
- Lesson plans compiled by Right Track and Community Technology Empowerment Program -A SPNN, can be found on our School & Community Resources page.
We currently do not have any youth trainings scheduled. Please check again at another time.
How to get matched with a job during the school year:
Eligibility Paperwork (for school year Right Track Workers)
- 2017-2018 School Year Income Affidavit/Permission Slip – Required by our funders.
- Workforce One Form – Required by our funders.
Payroll and Hiring Resources (for hired YJ01 workers)
- YJ01 17-18 School Year Pay Dates!
- Direct Deposit Sign Up
- Payroll Packet Checklist
- What Documents do I Need to Complete My Payroll Packet?
- Official I-9 List of Acceptable Documents
- Selective Service Registration
- Right Track YJ01 Discipline Policy
- Internet Access and Email Policy
- Workplace Conduct Policy – The actual policy, to read before signing the acknowledgement form.
- Workplace Conduct & Internet Access Policy – Acknowledgement Form – All current/returning workers need to sign/turn this in.
Other Twin Cities Employment Opportunities
- City of Saint Paul – Look for seasonal positions
- Learn about city jobs from the people who have them
- A career with the City of Saint Paul
- City of Saint Paul
- Cookie Cart
- Genesys Works
- STEP-UP (the Minneapolis equivalent of Right Track)
- Ramsey County Workforce Solutions/ U LEAD
- And find many more employers across the state through Minnesota’s Department of Employment and Economic Development
Contact Right Track at (651) 266-6363 or RightTrack@ci.stpaul.mn.us