School & Community Resources
Work Readiness Resources
- Professional Development Training Material – a set of complete lesson plans on resume, professional email, and interview skills, compiled by Right Track staff
- Lesson Plans for Job Skills Workshops – a set of 4 complete lesson plans on resume, professional email, and interview skills, compiled by Right Track and CTEP
- Master Resume Worksheet – a worksheet that helps youth develop resume content
- Resume Template – a basic resume template that can help youth create and format resume
- Sample Resumes – examples of resumes for youth with and without work or volunteer experience
- Required Documents – an adapted list with images and important reminders about the documents youth need before they start work
- Resources for Business Casual Clothing – a list of resources and locations in Saint Paul with free or inexpensive professional clothing
- DACA Guide for Teachers – information and resources for educators and service providers who teach, mentor, or support undocumented youth
- How-To-Ride Presentations – free presentations to teach youth how to use public transportation can be arranged through Metro Transit
Right Track Application and Program Information
- Program Eligibility Requirements
- Things To Know Before Applying
- YJ01 Youth Application Timeline – check back for an updated version.
- YJ01 Provider Application Timeline – tentatively will open in mid-December and close early January. Check back soon.
- YJ02 Youth Application Timeline – a handy infographic that outlines the important dates and steps for youth in the YJ02 application process.
- YJ02 Employer Application Timeline – a handy infographic that outlines the important dates and steps for employers in the YJ02 application process.
- Translated Youth Handouts – Spanish, Hmong, Karen, Somali