School & Community Resources
Work Readiness Resources
- Professional Development Training Material – a set of complete lesson plans on resume, professional email, and interview skills, compiled by Right Track staff
- Lesson Plans for Job Skills Workshops – a set of 4 complete lesson plans on resume, professional email, and interview skills, compiled by Right Track and CTEP
- Master Resume Worksheet – a worksheet that helps youth develop resume content
- Resume Template – a basic resume template that can help youth create and format resume
- Sample Resumes – examples of resumes for youth with and without work or volunteer experience
- Required Documents – an adapted list with images and important reminders about the documents youth need before they start work
- Resources for Business Casual Clothing – a list of resources and locations in Saint Paul with free or inexpensive professional clothing
- DACA Guide for Teachers – information and resources for educators and service providers who teach, mentor, or support undocumented youth
- How-To-Ride Presentations – free presentations to teach youth how to use public transportation can be arranged through Metro Transit
Right Track Application and Program Information
- Program Eligibility Requirements
- Things To Know Before Applying:
- Youth's social security number (last 4)
- Your family's household income from 2019
- Your emergency contact information (someone we can contact incase we cannot reach you).
- YJ01 Youth Application Timeline – a handy infographic that outlines the important dates and steps for youth in the YJ01 application process.
- YJ01 Provider Application Timeline 2020 – January 5 - January 20
- YJ02 Youth Application Timeline – a handy infographic that outlines the important dates and steps for youth in the YJ02 application process.
Contact Right Track at (651) 266-6363 or RightTrack@ci.stpaul.mn.us