School & Community Resources
We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and adapt to changes in public health guidance. At this time, we are closely reviewing the Governor’s latest executive orders to inform our short and long term program plans. We have not made any final decisions on our 2020 program but hope to provide more information soon.
Work Readiness Resources
- Professional Development Training Material – a set of complete lesson plans on resume, professional email, and interview skills, compiled by Right Track staff
- Lesson Plans for Job Skills Workshops – a set of 4 complete lesson plans on resume, professional email, and interview skills, compiled by Right Track and CTEP
- Master Resume Worksheet – a worksheet that helps youth develop resume content
- Resume Template – a basic resume template that can help youth create and format resume
- Sample Resumes – examples of resumes for youth with and without work or volunteer experience
- Required Documents – an adapted list with images and important reminders about the documents youth need before they start work
- Resources for Business Casual Clothing – a list of resources and locations in Saint Paul with free or inexpensive professional clothing
- DACA Guide for Teachers – information and resources for educators and service providers who teach, mentor, or support undocumented youth
- How-To-Ride Presentations – free presentations to teach youth how to use public transportation can be arranged through Metro Transit
Right Track Application and Program Information
- Program Eligibility Requirements
- Things To Know Before Applying:
- Youth's social security number (last 4)
- Your family's household income from 2019
- Your emergency contact information (someone we can contact incase we cannot reach you).
- YJ01 Youth Application Timeline – a handy infographic that outlines the important dates and steps for youth in the YJ01 application process.
- YJ01 Provider Application Timeline 2020 – January 5 - January 20
- YJ02 Youth Application Timeline – a handy infographic that outlines the important dates and steps for youth in the YJ02 application process.
Contact Right Track at (651) 266-6363 or RightTrack@ci.stpaul.mn.us