School & Community Resources
In alignment with the latest guidelines from the Minnesota Department of Health we have made the decision to suspend all Right Track in-person activities until April 10, 2020. Emails have been sent to all youth applicants about their current status in the program, and next steps to prepare for a summer position with Right Track. If you applied for Right Track, but did not get an email please email your first and last name and what your question or concern is to the Right Track team and we will respond as quickly as possible.
Work Readiness Resources
- Professional Development Training Material – a set of complete lesson plans on resume, professional email, and interview skills, compiled by Right Track staff
- Lesson Plans for Job Skills Workshops – a set of 4 complete lesson plans on resume, professional email, and interview skills, compiled by Right Track and CTEP
- Master Resume Worksheet – a worksheet that helps youth develop resume content
- Resume Template – a basic resume template that can help youth create and format resume
- Sample Resumes – examples of resumes for youth with and without work or volunteer experience
- Required Documents – an adapted list with images and important reminders about the documents youth need before they start work
- Resources for Business Casual Clothing – a list of resources and locations in Saint Paul with free or inexpensive professional clothing
- DACA Guide for Teachers – information and resources for educators and service providers who teach, mentor, or support undocumented youth
- How-To-Ride Presentations – free presentations to teach youth how to use public transportation can be arranged through Metro Transit
Right Track Application and Program Information
- Program Eligibility Requirements
- Things To Know Before Applying:
- Youth's social security number (last 4)
- Your family's household income from 2019
- Your emergency contact information (someone we can contact incase we cannot reach you).
- YJ01 Youth Application Timeline – a handy infographic that outlines the important dates and steps for youth in the YJ01 application process.
- YJ01 Provider Application Timeline 2020 – January 5 - January 20
- YJ02 Youth Application Timeline – a handy infographic that outlines the important dates and steps for youth in the YJ02 application process.
Contact Right Track at (651) 266-6363 or RightTrack@ci.stpaul.mn.us