Parking in Saint Paul
Metered Parking Zones
Parking Meter Rates & Hours
Parking meters in the City of Saint Paul are enforced Monday through Saturday, except for the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day (January 1 and federally observed holiday)
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents’ Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (July 4 and federally observed holiday)
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day (November 11 and federally observed holiday)
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day Following Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day (December 25 and federally observed holiday)
Maps showing meter locations, rates, and time limits can be found here in pdf format:
Special Event Rates
Upcoming Event Rate Dates
- May 11th (Xcel Energy Center)
- May 12th (Xcel Energy Center)
- May 15th (CHS Field)
- May 18th (CHS Field)
- May 19th (CHS Field)
- May 20th (CHS Field)
- May 24th (Xcel Energy Center)
- May 26th (CHS Field)
- May 27th (CHS Field)
-Please note: Wild Playoff games will be added, as needed.
Mobile Pay Parking App
Download the PassportParking app - park, pay, be on your way!
- Quick Registration - registration takes 2 minutes or less!
- Pay and Extend on the Go - Park. Pay. Be on your way. Need more time? Extend your parking from your phone!
- Get Reminders - See how much time you have left in your session. Plus get reminders 10 minutes before it expires.
Zone Number - 651
Signs are still being installed around downtown. Need to know the zone number? It's easy to remember - it's 651.
When making meter payments using Passport, parkers have the option to make a one-time payment using a credit card, which will require an additional transaction fee of 15¢, or pay using Passport’s prepaid wallet without an additional fee. Adding a prepaid Wallet to your account requires a minimum deposit of $10, which can be used to pay for parking.
Looking for instructions on using our pay stations? Watch the video below for a step-by-step explanation and for information about their implementation.