Oxford Community Center
About Oxford Community Center
Located in the heart of the historic Rondo neighborhood of Saint Paul, the Oxford Community Center provides state-of-the-art recreational facilities for residents and visitors alike. The community center, reconstructed from the Oxford/Jimmy Lee Recreation Center built in the 1960s, is made up of the Jimmy Lee Recreation Center and Great River Water Park, a year-round aquatic facility.
View the activity brochure below or scroll down to browse activities at Oxford Community Center/Jimmy Lee Recreation Center/Great River Water Park.
We want to hear from you!
If you have any questions, programming ideas, or suggestions please contact Patti Schwartz at Patti.Schwartz@ci.stpaul.mn.us or 651-298-5766.
- Craft Room
- Computer Lab
- Dance Studio
- Fitness Center
- (4) Gymnasiums
- Multipurpose Room
- Teaching Kitchen
- Walking Track
- Great River Water Park
- Baseball Field - Synthetic Turf
- Football Field - Synthetic Turf
- Lacrosse Field - Synthetic Turf
- Picnic Area
- Soccer Field - Synthetic Turf
- Softball Field - Synthetic Turf
Great River Water Park Amenities
- 25-yard, eight-lane lap pool
- Equipment for lap swim & water aerobics
- Life jackets available to rent for free
- Children's activity pool
- One-meter diving board
- Large water slides
- Large floats (Snappy the Turtle and his log)
- Men's, women's, and family locker rooms
- Designated eating areas
- Party room
- Swimming lessons
Rentals and Reservations
For field reservations or to reserve space at this facility, call (651) 642-0650.
Browse and register for upcoming Oxford Community Center/Jimmy Lee Recreation Center/Great River Water Park activities below.
MOBILE USERS: Click Here