Great River Water Park will temporarily close as of Friday, November 20 in accordance with State of Minnesota Emergency Executive Order 20-99. We are committed to help slow the transmission of COVID-19 in our community, and the safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. We look forward to welcoming guests back as soon as it is safe to do so.
About Great River Water Park
Great River Water Park, located inside Oxford Community Center, is Saint Paul's premier indoor aquatics facility.
Reservations can be made online or by calling 651-642-0650. Reservations are required to be made 24 hours in advance for lap swim and water aerobics.
COVID-19 Guidelines & Information
- Reservations for all activities must be made online or by calling 651-642-0650.
- Reservations are required to be made 24 hours in advance for lap swim and water aerobics.
- Guest will be required to follow verbal and posted guidelines, rules and procedures.
- Guests will be required to wear cloth face coverings when not in the pool or on the deck. Cloth face coverings will NOT be allowed while in the water.
- Lap swim, water aerobics, and swimming lesson participants are asked to arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before their scheduled reservation.
- Open swim participants may arrived anytime during their reservation period.
- Upon arrival, guests will be subject to health screenings and make payment.
- Guests will be required to maintain a 6ft distance from those outside their household at all times, including locker rooms, the pool deck, and in the water.
- Guests will not be allowed to store belongings overnight in lockers.
- All guests must shower prior to pool use.
- One swimmer allowed per lap swim lane.
- Facility and program capacities will be limited.
- Some amenities such as drinking fountains, water slides, the sauna, the diving board, and shared equipment such as kickboards may not available. Call 651-642-0650 for updates.
Amenities and Features
NOTICE: Some amenities and features may not be available at this time. Call 651-642-0650 for updates.
- 25-yard, eight-lane lap pool
- Equipment for lap swim
- Life jackets available to rent for free
- Children's activity pool
- One-meter diving board
- Large water slides
- Large floats (Snappy the Turtle and his log)
- Men's, women's, and family locker rooms
- Designated eating areas
- Party room
NOTICE: Great River Water Park will temporarily close at the end of the day on Friday, November 20 in accordance with State of Minnesota Emergency Executive Order 20-99. We are committed to help slow the transmission of COVID-19 in our community, and the safety of our guests and staff is our top priority. We look forward to welcoming guests back as soon as it is safe to do so.
Reservations can be made online or by calling 651-642-0650.
Admission fees include access to open swim, water aerobics and lap swim. Admission is required for all guests ages 2 and up, including non-swimmers. Reservations can be made online or by calling 651-642-0650.
|Ages 2 & under||Free|
Memberships & Punch Cards
COVID-19 Update: Aquatics memberships will be extended for a time period equal to the length of time in which our facility and programming was unavailable. We are not renewing or selling new memberships at this time. Any unused punches on a punch card can be used or saved for use at a later date. For more information, contact email@example.com or 651-642-0650.
Rentals & Parties
For the latest updates and information on rental space and party availability, call us at 651-642-0650.