Great River Water Park
About Great River Water Park
Amenities and Features
- 25-yard, eight-lane lap pool
- Equipment for lap swim
- Water aerobics (No registration needed)
- Life jackets available to rent for free
- Children's activity pool
- One-meter diving board
- Large water slides
- Large floats (Snappy the Turtle and his log)
- Men's, women's, and family locker rooms
- Designated eating areas
- Party room
- Swimming lessons
- Water Aerobics
|Family (up to 5 members)||$24|
|*Each Additional Member||$4|
|Deck Fee (non-swimming)||$4|
|Infant (Under 1 year old)||Free|
|Daily Group Rates (10+ people)*|
|*Groups of 25+ can get an additional $.50 off per ticket if they call ahead.|
Family Fun & Fitness Fridays: $2/person on April 20, May 18 & June 15.
Fall Hours: September 4 – November 30
|Activity||Lap Swim||Water Aerobics||Swim Lessons||Open Swim||Adaptive Rec|
|Monday||6:30-9:30am 5:30-7pm2||9:30-10:30am||10:30am-12:30pm 4-8pm2|
|Wednesday||6:30-9:30am 5:30-7pm2||9:30-10:30am||9:30-10:20am||10:30am-12:30pm 4-8pm2|
|Thursday||7-9:30am 5:30-6:30pm||9:30-10:30am 5:30-6:30pm||6:45-8pm|
|Friday||6:30-9:30am 5:30-7pm2||9:30-10:30am||10:30am-12:30pm 4-8pm2|
- On Sundays Lap Swim uses the lap pool from 11am-12:30pm, while the Children’s Activity Pool, and Large Slides are used for Open Swim. Open Swim in the Lap Pool begins at 12:30pm.
- M/W/F from 4:00-7:00pm only the Children’s Activity Pool and Large Slides are available for Open Swim. Open Swim will resume in the Lap Pool at 7:00pm.
Memberships & Punch Cards
Do you love Como Regional Park Pool, Great River Water Park, and Highland Park Aquatic Center? Consider purchasing a membership or punch card for discounted admission rates!
Rentals & Parties
Interested in birthday party packages, party room rentals, private parties, or other special reservations? Visit our Rentals & Parties page.