Spring 2021 Update:
- NEW! Gym rental reservations are being accepted for formal athletic activities and youth programs only. All groups must meet the established rental terms and conditions. Requests will be handled on a case by case basis, contingent on what can be accommodated at each facility. Only the gym is available for rentals at this time. Other indoor spaces will become available at a later date.
- Rental requests can be submitted to the center's on-site contact. Visit your recreation center webpage for the on-site contact information.
- Facilities are accessible for pre-registered programs and advanced rentals only; buildings are not open for regular business hours. All programs will be in compliance with CDC and MN Department of Health guidelines.
- We are working with our partners to bring some of regular programs back, with CDC and MN Department of Health health guidelines in place.
- Requests to hold new classes at a rec center can be routed to our Community Rec Directors and will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Visit your recreation center webpage for Community Rec Director contact information.
- Field permits are available for some field locations. Please contact Municipal Athletics at 651-588-2255 for more information.
- Unless specifically noted, all rental rates are calculated on a per hour basis.
- All facility and added service charges are subject to a 7.625% tax from the City of Saint Paul and/or the State of Minnesota.
- Rentals of indoor spaces at select recreation centers may qualify for a 10% or 20% discount.
- A single applicant with 3–10 uses on one application may qualify for a 10% discount.
- A single applicant with more than 11 uses on one application may qualify for a 25% discount.
- For a list of available athletic fields, visit the Field Rentals page.
- Contact your recreation center of choice for more information.
Forms & Information