Fall 2020 Update:
- Facilities are accessible for pre-registered programs only; buildings are not open for regular business hours or rentals at this time. All programs will be in compliance with CDC and MN Department of Health guidelines.
- We are working with our partners to bring some of regular programs back, with CDC and MN Department of Health health guidelines in place.
- Requests to hold new classes at a rec center can be routed to our Community Rec Directors and will be evaluated on a case by case basis. Visit your recreation center webpage for Community Rec Director contact information.
- Field permits are available for some field locations. Please contact Municipal Athletics at 651-588-2255 for more information.
- Unless specifically noted, all rental rates are calculated on a per hour basis.
- All facility and added service charges are subject to a 7.625% tax from the City of Saint Paul and/or the State of Minnesota.
- Rentals of indoor spaces at select recreation centers may qualify for a 10% or 20% discount.
- A single applicant with 3–10 uses on one application may qualify for a 10% discount.
- A single applicant with more than 11 uses on one application may qualify for a 25% discount.
- For a list of available athletic fields, visit the Field Rentals page.
- Contact your recreation center of choice for more information.
Forms & Information