Permits & Rentals
Park & Facility Reservations
- Park and facility reservations for 2016 are now open and can be made in person at the Parks Permit Office located at 1100 Hamline Ave N or by calling 651-632-5111. Reservations may also be made online for shelters only.
- Reservations need to be made a minimum of seven business days in advance.
- Permits are issued and allowed for summer holidays.
- Reserved parking spaces are not permitted in our parks; all parking is general and on a first come, first served basis.
- All Insurance Certificates must be submitted to Saint Paul Parks and Recreation no later than 15 business days prior to the event. Failure to do so will result in event being canceled. Insurance is required for all inflatables and no dunk tanks are allowed in parks.
- Organizations claiming tax exempt status must submit a completed ST3 form prior to making a reservation.mn. This tax exempt number must be issued by the State of MN and not by the IRS Department of Treasury.
- For more information, visit our Information and Forms page.
- Planning a large event? Visit our Event Planning page for a list of contacts who may help you with your event.
- For any questions, contact the Permit Office at 651-632-5111 or email@example.com.
Browse our most popular reservable locations below. If you are interested in reserving a site not listed, please contact the Permit Office at 651-632-5111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Popular Wedding Sites
- Shelter and Pavilion Sites
- Athletic Fields & Sports Facilities
- Recreation Center Rentals
- Walk/Run Sites
- Rental Rates at-a-Glance
- Downtown Parks Rental Rates
- Picnic Reservation Rates (Groups of 999 or less)
- Walk/Run Permit Rates
Pavilions & Large Buildings
- Reservations for pavilions may be made in one of the following time slots: 7:30am to 2:00pm, 3:30pm-9:30pm or 7:30am-9:30pm.
- Reservations for buildings must be made with a 3-hour minimum requirement. Additional hours may be added.
- Pavilions and all other large buildings must be reserved by calling the permit office at 651-632-5111.
- Reservations for shelters may be made in one of the following time slots: 7:30am to 2:00pm, 3:30pm-9:30pm or 7:30am-9:30pm
- You can self-permit picnic shelters online.
- Shelter Reservation Calendars
- No refunds will be issued if request is made less than 30-days prior to the event date.
- Permits less than $150.00 will not receive a refund.
- Permits $150.00 and over will receive 50% of the permit fee paid.
- Requests for fossil hunting permits are not being accepted at this time. No fossil hunting allowed as fossil grounds are currently closed.
Photo and Film Permits
- Visit the Photo and Film Permit page for more information.