Pavilion & Picnic Shelter Locations
Park Pavilions & Picnic Shelters
Pavilions, picnic shelters, and other buildings are available to rent at these beautiful Saint Paul parks. Picnic shelters for can be reserved online. Pavilions and all other buildings must be reserved by calling the permit office at 651-632-5111.
- Cherokee Regional Park
- Highland Park
- Como Regional Park
- Indian Mounds Regional Park
- Crosby Farm Regional Park
- Newell Park
- Eastside Heritage Park
- Phalen Regional Park
- Hidden Falls Regional Park
For additional information on downtown, small, and miscellaneous parks, please contact the Permit Office at 651-632-5111.
Note: Reserved parking spaces are not permitted in our parks; all parking is general and on a first come, first served basis.
- No refunds will be issued if request is made less than 30-days prior to the event date.
- Permits less than $150.00 will not receive a refund.
- Permits $150.00 and over will receive 50% of the permit fee paid.