Fitness Center Memberships
Looking for an affordable fitness center membership? Just $30/year gives adults who live or work in Saint Paul access to all of our twelve recreation center fitness rooms.
- $30/year or $3/day
- $1/day for walking track only
- $60/year for non-residents
Purchase a Membership
Fitness center & walking track memberships can be purchased in person at any of the centers listed below. At the time of registration, residents must verify their home address and non-city residents must verify their Saint Paul employment address to receive the $30/year rate.
|Oxford/ Jimmy Lee||651-642-0650||✓||✓||✓|
|Martin Luther King||651-290-8695||✓||✓|
|Wellstone/El Rio Vista||651-789-2500||✓||✓||✓|
Fitness Center Rules
These rules are in place to ensure that people have a positive experience using the fitness center. Saint Paul Parks & Recreation reserves the right to excuse individuals from the fitness center who do not follow these rules.
- The fitness center is available for people who are at least 18 years old.
- Youth who at least 16 years old may use the fitness center with a parent or guardian present.
- All fitness center users must have a current membership.
- Please be courteous to others using the fitness center and people waiting to use equipment-- if there are people waiting, allow others to participate.
- Please observe safety guidelines and precautions when using fitness equipment--like using spotters and collars when appropriate.
- To keep the fitness center clean, disinfectant should be used to clean equipment after use.
- Please return all equipment to its proper place after use.
- Food and drink (other than water) are not allowed.
- Please refrain from talking on cell phones.
- Please refrain from using profanity.
- External outward playing music speakers should not be used.
- Proper attire and footwear should be worn at all times. No boots, streets shoes, sandals, or bare feet. Shoes and clothing that provide full coverage are required at all times.
- Please report any damaged equipment to Recreation Staff.