Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work with our staff, contractors, and suppliers to deliver proposed 2020 construction projects during the COVID-19 pandemic. Saint Paul Public Works continues to follow all federal and state health and safety guidelines to protect our staff, partners, and community.
- Projects are anticipated to move forward
- Community meetings and input for public hearings will be held online or by phone rather than in-person
- Construction work will continue to be evaluated and may require adjustments
- Updates will be posted as they become available
- Work on Edgcumbe Road began at intersections from Juno Avenue to Scheffer Avenue.
- Sidewalk and curb work on Edgcumbe Road is expected to be completed (initial timeline delayed due to rain):
- Expect minimal traffic impacts at locations where work and preparations are taking place
- Crews will continue addressing ongoing sod and boulevard corrections as well as other minor corrections within the project area
(this work is expected to continue through June)