Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work with our staff, contractors, and suppliers to deliver proposed 2020 construction projects during the COVID-19 pandemic. Saint Paul Public Works continues to follow all federal and state health and safety guidelines to protect our staff, partners, and community.
- Projects are anticipated to move forward
- Community meetings and input for public hearings will be held online or by phone rather than in-person
- Construction work will continue to be evaluated and may require adjustments
- Updates will be posted as they become available
- This week, crews worked on curb-stop adjustments and boulevard restorations throughout the project.
- Boulevard restorations will continue next week.
- Brief traffic disruptions may occur where work is taking place.
- Forestry staff will mark tree planting locations over the coming weeks.
- Tree planting is tentatively planned to begin late April/early May, though scheduling is weather dependent and subject to change.