Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work with our staff, contractors, and suppliers to deliver proposed 2020 construction projects during the COVID-19 pandemic. Saint Paul Public Works continues to follow all federal and state health and safety guidelines to protect our staff, partners, and community.
- Projects are anticipated to move forward
- Community meetings and input for public hearings will be held online or by phone rather than in-person
- Construction work will continue to be evaluated and may require adjustments
- Updates will be posted as they become available
The project encourages residents to focus on snow removal to prevent ice build-up in lieu of extreme salt usage as excess use of salt on new concrete will compromise its longevity.
- The contractor is currently addressing water stop-box issues. This work is expected to carry into next week.
- In the spring, the project will complete pedestrian ramps on Edgcumbe Road, along with warranty work, sod repair, and tree plantings.