Griggs-Scheffer Paving Project Phase I
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work with our staff, contractors, and suppliers to deliver proposed 2020 construction projects during the COVID-19 pandemic. Saint Paul Public Works continues to follow all federal and state health and safety guidelines to protect our staff, partners, and community.
- Projects are anticipated to move forward.
- Community meetings and input for public hearings will be held online or by phone rather than in-person.
- Construction work will continue to be evaluated and may require adjustments.
- Updates will be posted as they become available.
Thursday, May 21, 2020
- Began water service repair work on Bayard Avenue to allow temporary water connections.
- Began sidewalk removal to allow access to the water services.
- Continued survey work by city forces.
Continued Saint Paul Regional Water Services' work to install the temporary water connection on Bayard and Watson Avenues, which included trenching across roadways.
- Continue water service repairs on Bayard Avenue.
- Begin placement of temporary water pipes.
- Remove marked trees within project area.
- The project area will begin to see more traffic and parking impacts.
- Be aware of - and heed - No Parking signs.
- Construction personnel is active and moving throughout the area.
- Please use caution when traveling through work zones.