For life-threatening emergencies call 911.

Our Customer Service team can help with a range of concerns and questions, from City resources to garbage collection, rental property issues to un-shoveled sidewalks, graffiti to potholes, and more.



  • Submit an incident report online. These forms are read and processed every day. To address concerns, we need to know specifics, including details about any violation observed and the street address.
  • To report a property with ongoing issues, from poor maintenance to excessive noise, use the Saint Paul Police Department’s (SPPD) Problem Properties form.
  • Online police reports for fraud, harassing phone calls and more may be completed and filed directly with the SPPD. Visit File A Police Report.
  • If you wish to file a complaint regarding a Saint Paul Police Officer, visit the City's Police Civilian Internal Affairs Review Commission page to learn about the process and find the correct form. Find the page here.
  • To file a claim against the City visit the City Clerk's Claims page
  • Want to thank the City for a job well done?  Use the Give a Compliment form.


  • To speak to a Customer Service Representative, call any time from 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday: 651-266-8989. 
  • We use Language Line so team members can connect right away to live, on-demand interpreters to support non-English speaking callers, providing assistance in more than 200 languages. 
  • For Parks/Forestry questions and concerns, call 651-266-6400.
  • For street maintenance issues, call the Public Works service desk at 651-266-9700. Messages left at this number are checked and responded to 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Looking for information about a property or City data?

Learn more about what you can access at “Property Information and Reports,” or click on the buttons below for direct access.

Last Edited: May 12, 2023