Report Issues or Ask Questions
Use this form to contact the City with questions or feedback on recycling service, including missed collections and damaged carts, and recycling programs. A staff member monitors these inquiries Monday through Friday 8-4:30 p.m.
- For the most up to date alerts on service, check Eureka's ReCollect site: eurekarecycling.org/pickup
- Saint Paul will be hosting a Citywide Drop-Off event at the State Fairgrounds in mid-September. Look for more information coming soon.
- Have extra material to recycle? The Recycling Drop Off Center, 309 Como Ave. is open 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Friday and 8 a.m. - Noon Saturday. Flatten large cardboard.
- NEW 24/7 Food Scraps/Organics Drop Off Site at the corner of Carroll Ave. & Griggs St. N. In Union Park, hosted by Lex-Ham community Council. Find more information here.
- Saint Paul residents can now recycle their electronics for free! Safely dispose laptops, printers, cell phones, and more by taking them to the Repowered collection site. Find details on the Ramsey County Electronics Recycling Page
Recycling Drop-off Center
The Recycling Drop-off Center is free to all Saint Paul residents and small businesses. Sorted recyclables can be dropped off six days a week for recycling.
Information on how to use your cart, collection schedules, collection misses, and more.
The City of Saint Paul requires that all tenants of apartment buildings are given the opportunity to recycle. Whether you're a tenant, apartment owner, or apartment manager, you can find program details and resources to make recycling at your apartment building go smoothly by clicking below.
Find a detailed list of what you can and cannot put in your recycling container, cart, or dumpster.
Electronic items can not be placed in your recycling container, but they can be recycled! Find out when, where, and how!
The Recycle Smart campaign highlights the most problematic items that cause issues when thrown in the recycling. Find out what these items are and how to properly dispose of them instead.