MACPD Meeting Schedule
- Third Tuesday of the Month
- No meeting in July!
- General meetings are open to the public.
- Meeting location is subject to change, but meetings are typically held at the Rondo Community Library.
- Size: 14 members, half must be people with disabilities.
- Residency: St. Paul residency is not required but preference will be given to St. Paul residents.
- Term length: Three years
- Term limit: Three terms
Power and Duties
The Mayor's Advisory Committee for People with Disabilities advises and makes recommendations to the Mayor and City Council regarding problems, issues, and opportunities facing people with disabilities within the City of Saint Paul.
MACPD has a specific interest on issues related to:
- public education