MACPD Meeting for 12/20/2022 is cancelled due to chilly weather!
MACPD Meeting Schedule
- Third Tuesday of the Month
- General meetings are open to the public.
- Meeting location is subject to change, but meetings are typically held at the Rondo Community Library.
September 20th location: Rondo Community Library
October 18th location: Rondo Community Library
November 15th location: Rondo Community Library
- Size: 14 members, half must be people with disabilities.
- Residency: St. Paul residency is not required but preference will be given to St. Paul residents.
- Term length: Three years
- Term limit: Three terms
Power and Duties
The Mayor's Advisory Committee for People with Disabilities advises and makes recommendations to the Mayor and City Council regarding problems, issues, and opportunities facing people with disabilities, specifically focusing on issues related to employment, public education, and accessibility.