Station 20

Engine House 20 History

In 1908, two lots at Snelling and Ashland were purchased for $4500 and a new double-bay, two-story brick house was built. Completed in 1910, it housed Engine 20 and Ladder 10. By 1933, Engines 12 and 20 and Ladder 6 were there. A new, double-bay house at 2179 University was built in 1921.

Current Station 20 Deployment: Engine 20 and Medic 20.

Fire Station 20