U.S. Supreme Court Rules in favor of sexual orientation and gender identity
A Commitment to Fair Housing
Saint Paul Department of Human Rights & Equal Economic Opportunity Releases 2023 Minimum Wage Rate Information
Release Comes in Alignment with Annual Rate Determination Process Prescribed in
City’s Minimum Wage Ordinance
CITY OF SAINT PAUL GRIEVANCE PROCEDURE UNDER THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
NOTICE UNDER THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
The City of Saint Paul does not discriminate on the basis of disability consistent with Title II of the ADA and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act.
Saint Paul does not discriminate on the basis of disability in its hiring or employment practices and complies with all regulations promulgated by the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission under Title I of the ADA.
MACPD Meeting Schedule
- Third Tuesday of the Month
- No meeting in July!
- General meetings are open to the public.
- Meeting location is subject to change, but meetings are typically held at the Rondo Community Library.
- Size: 14 members, half must be people with disabilities.
- Residency: St. Paul residency is not required but preference will be given to St. Paul residents.
- Term length: Three years
- Term limit: Three terms
City of Saint Paul Department of Human Rights & Equal Economic Opportunity to Host Community Open House
Department of Human Rights & Equal Economic Opportunity (HREEO) will host an open house at the Frogtown Community Center on May 24, 2022.