Engine House 19 History
Station 19 was originally placed in service in 1909 at Maple and Conway, replacing House 3. In 1930, a single-bay, two-story brick building was erected at Highland Parkway (then Otto) and Snelling Ave. in Highland Park and leased from the Water Department for $1 per year.
In 1958, the present Station 19 was built at 2530 Edgcumbe Rd. Ladder 8 was assigned there until it was put out of service in 1959. Engine House 19 now houses Engine 19 and Medic 19.