Please call customer service at 651-266-6350 and press "0" to speak with a representative so that we can prepare a final bill for the change in occupancy.
In order for us to appropriately bill the person(s) responsible for the water used during residency, we need the following information:
- Water meter reading taken on the day of closing
- Forwarding address of the previous owner
- New owner’s name and telephone number
- Water meter reading taken on the last day of occupancy
- If you are moving out: your forwarding address and the name of the new tenant
- If you are moving in: the name and address of the former tenant
- The property owner’s name, address, and phone number
We may ask for additional information to help complete our records on the property.
How to Read a Water Meter
The water meter is located in the basement of the property; it sits about a foot off the floor. Read the numbers from left to right, like a car odometer. Please report all nine numbers.
Download Water Meter Instructions (PDF - 232KB)