The Highland water tower is a Highland neighborhood landmark located at the intersection of Snelling Avenue and Ford Parkway. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The tower was designed by notable architect Clarence Wigington and completed in 1928. Wigington, a city of Saint Paul architect from 1915-1949, also designed many other important structures in the area including the Saint Paul Public Safety Building (1929–30) and Como Park Pavilion (1934).
The construction of the Highland water tower includes facings of Kasota and Bedford stone and a riveted steel-plate tank with a capacity of 200,000 gallons. The 127-foot tower is no longer in service.