If you believe an item(s) on this list belongs to you, please contact the St. Paul Property and Evidence Unit at 651-266-5637. You will be required to show proof of ownership or describe the property in detail (description, serial number, etc.) Official government identification will be required at the time you are claiming the property. These list will expire on THURSDAY DECEMBER 10, 2020 and FRIDAY DECEMBER 18, 2020
Vehicle Auction Information
Our next live auction is Thursday, April 22nd.
Auctions are Thursday's at 1:00PM. Vehicles may be viewed beginning at 11:30AM on the day of the auction.
- All cars are sold as is. There are no warranties or guarantees.
- Bidders must be 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license or State photo ID.
- Bid cards are required and may be obtained for $5.00 with a valid driver's license or state issued ID.
- All sales are final with cash or a certified check by 4pm the day of the auction.
- Many vehicles are available with keys and ready to drive.
- Hiller Auction Services website.
- Click here for Auction rules.
- List of Auction dates.
How to register as a SALVAGE DEALER:
- Print this form.
2. Fill out the Name, Address, Phone and Email.
3. Bring this completed form along with a Voided business check, Valid Scarp dealer license and Photo ID to the SPPD Impound on a NON-AUCTION DAY.
Auction Hotline: 651-266-5757