Follow the link provided to a list of unclaimed property held at the St. Paul Police Property & Evidence Unit. Once this list expires, the items will be auctioned off or destroyed. This list will expire on: Thursday , February 6, 2020.
Unclaimed property list
If you believe an item(s) on this list belong to you, please contact the St. Paul Property and Evidence Unit at 651-266-5637. You will be required to show proof of ownership or describe the property in detail (description, serial number, etc.) Official government identification will be required at the time you are claiming the property.
Vehicle Auction Information
Auctions are Thursday's at 1:00PM. Vehicles may be viewed beginning at 11:30AM on the day of the auction.
- All cars are sold as is. There are no warranties or guarantees.
- Bidders must be 18 years of age, have a valid driver's license or State photo ID and proof of insurance if you wish to have a 21 day permit to drive the card.
- Bid cards are required and may be obtained for $5.00 with a valid driver's license or state issued ID.
- All sales are final with cash or a certified check by 4pm the day of the auction.
- Many vehicles are available with keys and ready to drive.
- Hiller Auction Services website
DUE TO THE CORONA VIRUS CONDITIONS, ALL PUBLIC AUCTIONS ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Auction Hotline: 651-266-5757