Community Updates & Alerts
The Saint Paul Police Department has launched a new Community Information Service designed to deliver important, relevant, and timely information to residents using the latest technology.
- It offers important neighborhood-level public safety and community event notifications
- Messages are instantly sent to you by cell phone text message, and email.
- It is free (standard cell provider text message rates apply for those who choose to receive notifications via text message)
- Simple to use, reliable and the information comes directly from the Saint Paul Police Department
- No advertising or spam
We encourage you to register now and learn more. After you've registered, invite your neighbors, co-workers, and friends to join us so they too can get important and timely information about issues that matter to them.
Minnesota Crime Alert Network
The Saint Paul Police Department, Bureau of Criminal Apprehension and the Minnesota Department of Public Safety are inviting anyone with a fax machine, fax modem, or electronic mail to join the Minnesota Crime Alert Network of retailers, property managers, hospitals, schools, and others in the community who are sharing information about crime.
About the Minnesota Crime Alert Network:
- Enables any law enforcement officer in the state to use any fax machine to send a crime alert to any selected group of businesses or organizations
- The alerts go instantly to dozens, hundreds, or even thousands of locations and can be targeted to specific types of Network members -- such as general retailers, office property managers, jewelers, liquor stores, or schools -- as well as to particular geographic areas
All new members receive a 90-day trial membership. At the end of 90 days, if you're satisfied with the Network, you will be billed just $12.00 for your annual membership. If you choose to discontinue the Crime Alerts at the end of your trial period, you will be removed from the Network and will not owe anything.