The City of Saint Paul and the Saint Paul Regional Water Services are self insured for workers compensation under Minnesota Statutes. The City self-administers these claims, meaning they are handled (adjusted) by Risk Management staff.
Any employee who is injured in the course and scope of their employment and whose injury or illness falls under the rules and statutes of the State of Minnesota, Department of Labor and Industry will receive the benefits they are entitled to receive. The State of Minnesota sets the benefits for employees working in the State of Minnesota. http://www.doli.state.mn.us/
This page contains links to various workers compensation related documents. For questions relating to a specific claim, employees and/or their representatives should contact the Risk Management staff member handling their claim at 651-266-6500.
Forms & Information
- Notification letter to all Employees
- Work related injury procedures
- Explanation of 'Managed Care'
- CorVel Minnesota Certified Managed Care Plan Instruction Brochure
- CorVel's Managed Care Provider Network lookup link
- Designated Clinic map, directions, and hours
- Employee's Safety Report: Needs to be completed by the employee and submitted to their supervisor no later than 24 hours after an injury or aggravation
- Supervisor's Safety Report: Needs to be completed by the supervisor as soon as they receive the Employee's Safety Report or as soon as the injury or aggravation is reported to them, but no later than 24 hours afterward.
- Medical Bill Submission Information: address for the City of Saint Paul’s Bill Review provider per State of Minnesota requirements.