The City of Saint Paul offers group life insurance through Minnesota Life Insurance Company. Short-term disability, long-term disability, and accidental death and dismemberment coverage are provided through Standard Insurance Company. Long term care insurance is provided by CNA.
Certificates of Coverage for Insurance Plans
Find details about provisions of the insurance plans.
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance
Summary of Benefits and Coverage
An easy-to-understand summary about their health plan’s benefits and coverage. Designed to help you better understand and evaluate your health insurance choices.
- 2023 Medica Elect $2500 Deductible
- 2023 Park Nicollet/HealthPartners Medical Group $2500 Deductible
- 2023 Medica Choice Passport
- 2023 Medica Choice Passport $2500 Deductible
- 2023 Vantage Plus $2500 Deductible