Senior Attorney – Real Estate and Economic Development – This position reports directly to the Supervising Attorney for Real Estate and Development, Civil Division. The position performs wide-ranging expert-level, highly-complex professional legal work in the Civil Division of the Saint Paul City Attorney's Office. Click the link to see full job description.
Snow Ticketing Personnel - Are you looking for an on-call, part-time job during the winter season? This is a temporary position for on-call work for City of Saint Paul declared Snow Emergencies.
- Career Ladder (Job Family)
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) Free Information Session
- Elevate Employment Information Session
- General Benefits Overview
- Job Features
- Parks & Recreation Jobs
- Promoting Career with City of Saint Paul (video)
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
The City of Saint Paul is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Veterans, women, persons of color, members of the LGBTQ community, and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. See Workforce Utilization reports and plan.