2021 Neighborhood STAR Awardees
Congratulations on receiving a 2021 Neighborhood STAR award!
Before you start your projects, please reach out to your assigned City Project Manager and review the contract compliance information below.
The following compliance issues may apply to your project and can be reviewed on the City of Saint Paul's website at:
- Affirmative Action: Entities receiving $50,000 or more of city funds within a 12-month period
- Business Subsidy: May apply to recipients of grants of $25,000 or more and loans of $75,000 and over
- Federal Davis Bacon Requirements: Projects of $2,000 or more receiving at least one dollar of federal funds
- Little Davis Bacon Requirements: Total project costs of $25,000 or more
- Living Wage: Entities receiving $100,000 or more of city funds
- Project Labor Agreement: Entities receiving $250,000 or more of city funds
- Section 3: Economic opportunities to low income persons or business concerns residing close to a project’s location
- PED/HRA Sustainability Initiative: May apply to projects of any size.
- Saint Paul Sustainable Building Policy: Applies to projects receiving more than $200,000 in public investment.
- Two Bid Policy: Projects receiving $20,000 or more of city funds
- Vendor Outreach Program: Total project costs of $50,000 or more