Housing and Redevelopment Authority (HRA)
HRA Meetings and Agendas
The Housing and Redevelopment Authority Board of Commissioners meet on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month at 2 p.m. in Council Chambers. View meeting information, including agendas, minutes, and board reports.
The Housing and Redevelopment Authority of the City of Saint Paul, Minnesota (HRA) is a legally distinct public entity which undertakes housing, commercial and business development activities. The HRA authorizes the acquisition of real estate, housing and commercial loans and grants, and the issuance of bonds.
HRA Board Officers
Commissioner Amy Brendmoen, Chair
Commissioner Daniel Bostrom, Vice Chair
Commissioner Russ Stark, Secretary
Commissioner Dai Thao, Treasurer
HRA Financial Reports
- 2017 Budget Proposal
- 2016 Budget Proposal
- 2015 Budget Proposal
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
When receiving funding from the City of Saint Paul and/or the Housing and Redevelopment Authority (HRA) one or more compliance components may be required. To determine what applies to your project, contact your PED project manager.
- Disposition Policy – Policy for conveyance of HRA-owned real estate
- Short Term Temporary Use – Policy for temporary use of HRA-owned properties (up to thirty days)
- Garden Lease Guidelines – Policy for use of HRA real estate for gardens
- Guidelines for Disposition of Splinter Parcels – Policy for conveyance of HRA-owned unbuildable parcels
- Two Bid Requirement Policy - Policy requiring two written bids for construction work by all recipients of HRA and Conduit Organizations Contracts
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Language Access Plan - For more information on the current LEP Plan please email Mollie Scozzari.
Requests for Demolition Bids
Bids may be submitted electronically via fax to 651-266-6549, via e-mail to email@example.com or by mail/in person to City of Saint Paul, Attn: Beth Ulrich, 1400 City Hall Annex, 25 W 4th Street, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Bids must be received by 3:30 PM of the bid deadline date.
The HRA currently does not have any demolition opportunities available.