Housing and Redevelopment Authority (HRA)
HRA Meetings and Agendas
The Housing and Redevelopment Authority Board of Commissioners meet on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month at 2 p.m. in Council Chambers. View meeting information, including agendas, minutes, and board reports.
The Housing and Redevelopment Authority of the City of Saint Paul, Minnesota (HRA) is a legally distinct public entity which undertakes housing, commercial and business development activities. The HRA authorizes the acquisition of real estate, housing and commercial loans and grants, and the issuance of bonds.
HRA Board Officers
Commissioner Amy Brendmoen, Chair Commissioner Daniel Bostrom, Vice Chair Commissioner Russ Stark, Secretary Commissioner Dai Thao, Treasurer
HRA Financial Reports
When receiving funding from the City of Saint Paul and/or the Housing and Redevelopment Authority (HRA) one or more compliance components may be required. To determine what applies to your project, contact your PED project manager.
- Disposition Policy – Policy for conveyance of HRA-owned real estate
- Short Term Temporary Use – Policy for temporary use of HRA-owned properties (up to thirty days)
- Garden Lease Guidelines – Policy for use of HRA real estate for gardens
- Guidelines for Disposition of Splinter Parcels – Policy for conveyance of HRA-owned unbuildable parcels
- Two Bid Requirement Policy - Policy requiring two written bids for construction work by all recipients of HRA and Conduit Organizations Contracts
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Language Access Plan - For more information on the current LEP Plan please email Mollie Scozzari.
Request for Demolition Bids
Anyone interested in submitting a demolition bid must do so in writing to the Housing and Redevelopment Authority. Bids may also be faxed to 651-266-6549.
Please contact Beth Ulrich with any questions on the bidding procedures at 651-266-6689.
Requests for Proposals
There are no notices at this time.