A site plan must be submitted and approved before permits will be issued for any new construction projects, additions, parking lots, and major grading, except for most one and two-family dwellings. Please see the Department of Safety and Inspections Site Plan Review page for submittal requirements.
Sewer Utility Requirements
These documents are PDF's if you need assistance reading or accessing these documents please call (651) 266-6234.
- Sanitary and Stormwater Management Requirements
- The final AutoCAD file and a PDF version of the site plan should be sent to Anca Sima at firstname.lastname@example.org. AutoCAD drawings with external references will not be accepted.
Important Links and Documents
- PW Portal Provides access to sanitary and storm main records, and private sewer connection drawings.
- Standard Specifications for Constructing & Repairing Private Sewer Connections
- City-licensed House Drain Contractors
- Standard Plates