The following is a list of current and upcoming construction projects or planning studies with a significant bicycle component.
2021 Saint Paul Resurfacing Projects
The following streets will be resurfaced, presenting an opportunity for new or improved bicycle facilities.
- Fillmore Avenue - Randoph Avenue to E Lafayette Road - This project will resurface the street and stripe in-street bike lanes.
- Water Street - Plato Boulevard to Water Street - This project will resurface the street and stripe in-street bike lanes.
- Jefferson Avenue - Victoria Street to W 7th Street - This project will resurface the street and widen the existing bike lanes.
- St. Paul Avenue - Edgcumbe Road to W 7th Street - This project will resurface the street and stripe in-street bike lanes.
- Arlington Avenue - East Shore Drive to White Bear Avenue - This was resurfaced in 2020, but Enhanced Shared Lanes will be installed in 2021.
2021 Saint Paul Projects
- Griggs-Scheffer Phase II - This project will reconstruct several streets and establish Enhanced Shared Lane bikeways on portions of Highland Parkway and Edgcumbe Road.
2021 Saint Paul Planning Studies
- Capital City Bikeway Interim Design Study - Development and evaluation of interim designs on 9th Street/10th Street and St. Peter Street or Wabasha Street.
2021 Ramsey County Projects
- Lexington Parkway Realignment at Montreal
- Cleveland Avenue - Como Avenue to Larpenteur Avenue - This project will reconstruct the street and create in-street bike lanes as well as an off-street path.
2021 MnDOT Projects
- Concord Street - US 52 to Annapolis Street - This project will resurface the roadway, presenting an opportunity to improve the existing bike lanes.
Prior Year Project Maps
The following are maps of all projects that improved or expanded the bicycle network by year.