Site Plan Review
A site plan must be submitted and approved before permits will be issued for any new construction projects, additions, parking lots, and major grading, except for most one and two-family dwellings. Please see the Department of Safety and Inspections Site Plan Review page for submittal requirements.
Sewer Utility Requirements
- Sanitary and Stormwater Management Requirements
- The final AutoCAD file and a PDF version of the site plan should be sent to Anca Sima at email@example.com. AutoCAD drawings with external references will not be accepted.
Important Links and Documents
- PW Portal Provides access to sanitary and storm main records, and private sewer connection drawings.
- Standard Specifications for Constructing & Repairing Private Sewer Connections
- City-licensed House Drain Contractors
- Standard Plates