Welcome to the City of Saint Paul’s Stormwater Management Page
- Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System Permit
- Stormwater Management Program
- 2018 Stormwater Quantity & Quality Monitoring Report
- 2018 Stormwater Permit Annual Report
Partnerships for a Cleaner and Greener Saint Paul
- Storm Drain Stenciling Education Program Please contact Friends of the Mississippi River to find out how to stencil storm drains in Saint Paul. Using paint and stencils, volunteers mark storm drains with the message, “Keep 'em Clean Drains to River” and distribute doorhangers to neighborhood homes and businesses.
- Minnesota Water – Let’s Keep It Clean A stormwater education collaboration of cities, counties, and water management organizations in the Twin Cities and St. Cloud metro areas.
- WaterShed Partners is an organization of water resource educators in the Twin Cities Metro Area.
- Adopt a Drain - Help keep our rivers, lakes, and streams clean by adopting a drain in your neighborhood. The City of Saint Paul is partnering with the Capitol Region Watershed District and Hamline University to help keep pollution from our streets out of our water.
Saint Paul’s Watershed Management Organizations A watershed district is a special purpose unit of local government. Its area is based on watershed boundaries and its purpose is to manage water resources. By managing water resources on a watershed basis, communities can better work together to prevent and correct such problems as flooding, polluted lakes, and eroding stream banks.