The following is a list of current and upcoming construction projects or planning studies with a significant bicycle component.
2018 Ramsey County Resurfacing Projects
The following streets will be resurfaced, presenting an opportunity for bicycle facilities.
- Lexington Parkway Bikeway - James Avenue to St. Clair Avenue
- Prosperity Avenue / Hazelwood Street Bikeway - Maryland Avenue to Larpenteur Avenue
2018 Saint Paul Resurfacing Projects
The following streets will be resurfaced, presenting an opportunity for new or improved bicycle facilities.
- Arlington Avenue - Rice Street to Jackson Street - Details TBD
- Forest Street - Maryland Avenue to 7th Street - Details TBD
- Prior Ave - University Avenue to Minnehaha Avenue - Details TBD
- Western Avenue - Como Avenue to Front Avenue - Details TBD
2018 Saint Paul Projects
- Jefferson Avenue - Mississippi River Boulevard to Cretin Avenue - Jefferson Avenue, along with other streets in the neighborhood, will be reconstructed. The existing bicycle boulevard elements will be replaced.
- Como Avenue - Commonwealth Avenue to Brompton Street - The street will be reconstructed. Details TBD.
- Wheelock Parkway - Danforth Street to Western Avenue - This is a component of the Saint Paul Grand Round. The project will reconstruct the roadway and will implement an off-street bicycle path.
- Margaret Street Bicycle Boulevard and McKnight Road Trail - This project will improve the Margaret Street Bicycle Boulevard from Forest Street to McKnight Road. The project will construct an off-street path along the west side of McKnight Road between Minnehaha Avenue and Hudson Road.
- Jackson Street - 11th Street to University Avenue - This street reconstruction project will include construction of the first segment of the Capital City Bikeway (CCB).
- Saint Anthony Avenue Traffic Calming - This planning effort is considering revisions to calm traffic and improve bicycle facilities on Saint Anthony Avenue from Prior Avenue to Snelling Avenue.
2018 MnDOT Projects
Prior Year Project Maps
The following are maps of all projects that improved or expanded the bicycle network by year.