Saint Paul Parks & Recreation is committed to providing quality athletic programming for youth of all ages and abilities. The basic foundation of our program is to:
- Encourage participation in physical activity.
- Promote the development of physical skills.
- Provide a safe place and a fun experience.
Our program is built on the principles of fair play, good sportsmanship, respect for one's self and one's opponent. It is our expectation that everyone involved in youth athletic programming will contribute in a positive manner to a healthy environment where participants will feel safe and welcome, and where they will find their athletic experience rewarding.
Youth Athletic Programs
Saint Paul Parks and Recreation offers seasonal programming for youth of various ages in the following sports:
- Adaptive Athletics (Year-round)
- Baseball (Summer)
- Basketball (Winter)
- Fast Pitch & Slow Pitch Softball (Summer)
- Tackle & Flag Football (Fall)
- Floor Hockey (Spring)
- Lacrosse (Summer, Fall)
- Sailing & Rowing (Summer)
- Soccer - Indoor (Futsal) & Outdoor (Spring, Fall)
- T-ball & Nearball (Summer)
- Volleyball (Spring)
For information on eligibility requirements, youth athletic policies, refunds and the early bird special, visit the Youth Athletic Registration page. For registration assistance, contact your local recreation center.