2015-2016 Youth Basketball Information
- 2016 End of Season Tournament Entry Form
- 10U-14U Basketball Bulletin
- 18U Basketball Bulletin
- Sportsmanship Code for Spectators
- Minimum Playing Requirements
- Equipment/Jewelry Rules
- Sportsmanship Information
- Sept. 1 = 25% off
- Sept. 2 = 20% off
- Sept. 3-5 = 10% off
End of Season Tournaments
Practice and Game Times
Practices usually start in late October/early November and are held one to two times a week immediately after school or in later in the evening. Practice times are set based on gym and coach's availability.
- 10-14U opening rounds are November 14 & 21, 2015. After opening rounds, league play will resume play on December 12, 2015. The 14U Girls Division will begin play on December 12, 2015. If there are not enough teams to fill a league at a particular age, groups may be combined for league play.
- 18U games will be held on Saturday mornings beginning Saturday, December 5, 2015. League play will consist of 7 regular season games PLUS end of season tournament.
The date used to determine the league in which any youth can play in is March 15, 2016.
All coaches must be certified by Municipal Athletics. Please go to the Youth Coach's Corner for more information.