10% Club Youth Program Fund
Eligibility & Application Process
10% Club Applications must be resubmitted on an annual basis. Parks and Recreation begins this process in October of each year. 10% Club applications for the upcoming year will be due on Friday, November 15, 2019. The applications will be reviewed for eligibility and recommendations will go to City Council in early December for final approval.
Application Form & Affidavit
10% Club Application Review Process
Complete the application form and submit, along with a signed and notarized 2020 affidavit and all required supporting documents to:
Saint Paul Parks and Recreation
ATTN: Eric Thompson
25 W. 4th St., 500 City Hall Annex,
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Once application packets are received:
- Proposals will be reviewed by Parks and Recreation for:
- Verification your organization is a current non-profit
- Verification your organization is formed “solely” for the purpose of serving youth
- Your organization’s ability to meet new ACP/ACP 50 community needs criteria
- 2020 Affidavit, signed and notarized is included with your application
- Your application contains all required information and supporting documents
- The Dept. of Safety and Inspections will review each application for compliance with current charitable gambling ordinance;
- Recommendations will be forwarded to City Council for final approval and adoption. Upon approval by City Council, Organizations will be notified by staff of their inclusion onto the list for that year.
Please contact Eric Thompson, St. Paul Parks and Recreation with any questions regarding the application and/or eligibility process.
Please contact Eric Thompson at email@example.com or 651-266-6441 with any questions regarding the application and/or eligibility process.