About Youth Lacrosse
Saint Paul Parks and Recreation offers summer and fall youth lacrosse programs for ages 6-11.
Fall 2016 Lacrosse Information
- The player’s age on or before August 31, 2016 will determine the level of play.
- All participants must be at least 6 years old by August 27, 2016
- 6 vs 6 Format (3 offensive, 3 defensive)
- All teams are non-contact with the exception of 11U Boys.
- Co-ed teams must have 3 girls and 3 boys on the field at all times.
- 7U, 9U & 11U Lacrosse Rules
- 7U, 9U & 11U Lacrosse Schedule
Register for Fall Lacrosse
Registration can be done online or by calling or visiting you local recreation center. Registration for fall lacrosse runs June 1-30. Register online June 1-5 and automatically receive a 10-25% discount!
Day 1 = 25% off
Day 2 = 20% off
Days 3 - 5 = 10% off