About Youth Lacrosse
Saint Paul Parks and Recreation offers summer and fall youth lacrosse programs for ages 6-11.
Fall 2016 Lacrosse Information
- The player’s age on or before August 31, 2016 will determine the level of play.
- All participants must be at least 6 years old by August 27, 2016
- 6 vs 6 Format (3 offensive, 3 defensive)
- All teams are non-contact with the exception of 11U Boys.
- Co-ed teams must have 3 girls and 3 boys on the field at all times.
Register for Fall Lacrosse
Registration can be done online or by calling or visiting you local recreation center. Registration for fall lacrosse runs June 1-30. Register online June 1-5 and automatically receive a 10-25% discount!
Day 1 = 25% off
Day 2 = 20% off
Days 3 - 5 = 10% off